Monday, October 6, 2008
Yes, the American people have learned from experience that it's not the content of your resume but the quality of your character that will make you a good president.
This page uses a modified script from www.blazonry.com, a site with free scripts, examples, tutorials and web developer resources. Script Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Astonish Inc. All rights reserved.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Why are we voting for Goya in 2008?
- Washington outsider
- Young and attractive
- Foreign policy experience: has eaten Mexican, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Italian, Jewish, Japanese, Korean, Peruvian, Jamaican, Polish, Spanish, and Afghani food
- Health care plan: free vets for everyone . . . it's better than what we have now . . Dental consists of a rawhide for every American
- Lactose intolerant: no worries of tainted Chinese milk, and angry about tainted pet food
- Homeland security: barks loudly
- In touch with the people: started life as an orphan, adopted by struggling artists
- Fitness: four walks a day, minimum, for all Americans
- Family values: likes to cuddle, eat around the table
- Economical: never lets scraps go to waste
- Feel good: believes in love and licks above all else